PROCEDURES FOR IMPORT OF SAMPLE AND FAIR
The procedure of importing samples, fair simple and fast, simple, save time and cost. Please contact The One Logistics for advice and assistance.
1. Legal grounds - Procedures for importing samples and fairs
- Law No. 29/2001 / QH10 of June 29, 2001 and Law No. 42/2005 / QH11 of June 14, 2005, amending and supplementing a number of articles of the Customs Law;
+ Decree No. 154/2005 / ND-CP dated 15/12/2005 regulating customs procedures and customs inspection and supervision regime.
+ Circular No. 128/2013 / TT-BTC dated 10/09/2013 of the Ministry of Finance guiding customs procedures; Customs inspection and supervision; export tax, import tax and tax administration for export and import goods.
+ Circular No. 15/2012 / TT-BTC dated 08/02/2012
2. Procedures for the import of samples and fairs
- Order of implementation - Procedures for importing samples and fairs
Customs procedures for goods temporarily imported for re-export, temporarily exported and re-imported for participation in fairs, exhibitions and product displays shall comply with the regulations applicable to commercial exports and imports. In addition, due to the specific characteristics of this type should have some specific provisions as follows:
Step 1. Customs dossiers: In addition to the papers such as export goods and commercial import goods, one copy of the document must be submitted with the certification of the competent body on the organization of the fair or exhibition. Temporary import-re-export to introduce products).
Step 2. Customs procedures for goods temporarily imported for re-export, temporary export for re-import at trade fairs and exhibitions shall be carried out at the customs sub-department where the fair, exhibition, border customs.
- Time limit for re-export, re-import
Goods temporarily imported for participation in trade fairs or exhibitions in Vietnam must be re-exported within 30 days after the end of the trade fair or exhibition and the registered products with the customs authorities.
+ The time limit for temporary export of goods for participation in trade fairs or exhibitions or for the introduction of products in foreign countries is one year, counting from the date the goods are temporarily exported; If past the above-mentioned time limit, the goods have not yet been re-imported, such goods shall be subject to taxes and other financial obligations as provided for by Vietnamese law.
The sale or donation of goods at fairs, exhibitions or showcases of products shall comply with the provisions of Articles 136 and 137 of the Commercial Law and other relevant law provisions.
- Ingredients, number of dossiers Procedures for importing samples and fairs
- Customs declaration
- Contract for sale of goods or papers of equivalent validity: 01 copy;
- Detailed list: 01 copy;
- Bill of lading: 01 copy from the original or original copy of the bill of lading copy;
- For goods exhibited at trade fairs or exhibitions: In addition to papers such as export and import goods, a copy of the document must be submitted with the certification of the competent body on organization of trade fairs and exhibitions. display (except for temporary import-re-export to introduce products).
- Number of files: 01 (set)
- Processing time The procedures for importing sample goods and fairs
- Time limit for receipt, registration and examination of customs dossiers: Right after customs declarants submit and produce customs dossiers strictly according to law provisions (Clause 1, Article 19 of the Customs Law)
- The time limit for completion of actual inspection of goods and means of transport (counting from the time the customs declarers have fully complied with the requirements on carrying out customs procedures according to the provisions at Points a and b. Article 16 of the Customs Law):
+ At least 08 working hours for lots of export or import goods subject to the form of partial inspection of goods by probability;
+ At least 02 working days for lots of export or import goods subject to the actual inspection of the whole goods.
In case of application of the form of actual inspection of all goods, if the lots of export or import goods are large and the inspection is complicated, the inspection time limit may be extended but must not exceed 08 working hours. .
- Objects of implementing administrative procedures: Organizations
- The administrative procedure-conducting agency
a / Competent agencies shall decide: Customs Sub-Departments
b) Authorized or decentralized authority or authority (if any): None.
c / The agency directly implementing the administrative procedure: Customs Sub-Department
d) Coordinating agencies (if any): None.
Please contact us hotline: 090.328.8872 (Mr Thang) for advice and support import sample, fair goods simple, fast, save time, cost.