TRANSPORTATION OF GOODS FROM CHINA TO VIETNAM
The One Logistics specializes in transporting goods from China to Vietnam via sea, air and road with the best service quality, competitive service prices.
The One Logistics cooperates with many airlines to help cargo with the most schedules on Vietnam, with the most reasonable price. Transporting goods by air to Vietnam directly takes the day to the destination. Shipping by sea, in full containers, cargoes from ports of Dalian, Tianjin, Qingdao, Zhenjiang, Nanjing, Shanghai, Ningbo, Quanzhou, Xiamen, Shantou, Guangzhou, Shenzhen to Hanoi, Hai Phong, Ho Chi Minh, Da Nang ... In addition, we can transport very well road goods through the northern border gates such as Lang Son, Lao Cai, Cao Bang ...
1. Transporting goods from China to Vietnam by plane
We are close customers of airlines such as China Airlines, China Southern Airlines, Vietnam Airlines, Singapore Airlines, Korean Air, Cathay Pacific, Asiana Airlines, Emirates, Jetstar Pacific Airlines, Eva Air ... so we will have a lot of Choose for customers with flight schedules, diverse flight routes to meet the requirements of the most demanding customers.
We can transport packages according to Incoterm conditions such as EXW, FOB at major airports in China such as Beijing (PEK), Shanghai (PVG), Guangzhou (CAN), Chengdu (CTU), Shenzhen (SZX) to Noi Bai, Da Nang, Tan Son Nhat. May require quick operation at the airport and customs clearance for customers.
The One Logisitics works well for both dangerous shipments (DG) from declaring dangerous declarations to repacking UN cases according to International Air Transport Association (IATA) standards such as chemicals and containers. battery, battery, liquid, etc.
The One Loigstics can also transport perishable, refrigerated goods such as vegetables, animals, meat, fish ... according to the customer's required temperature range. Fast cargo handling, customs clearance for this type of goods.
The One Logistics now transports a lot of garments, electronic components, and everyday machinery to
The One Logistics can also book freight for all kinds of garments, electronic components, machinery, even oversized goods, or overloaded to cater to special customers.
2. Transporting goods from China to Vietnam by container or retail containers
For shipping lines such as EVERGREEN, MAERSK, YANG MING, HEUNG A, WANHAI LINES, NYK LINE, HANJIN SHIPPING, COSCO, OOCL, KMTC ... we can transplant retail goods from China to Vietnam or deliver containers in containers. , cold container.
Seaports in China that according to our customers go a lot like Tianjin, Qingdao, Shanghai, Ningbo, Quanzhou, Xiamen, Shantou, Guangzhou, Shenzhen ... can return to Hai Phong or Cat Lai in about 7 to 10 days from when the train runs.
Professional retailing and container shipping quickly help customers save time and costs.
Currently, Vietnam is importing from China a lot of items such as machine components, machines, electronic components, food, household appliances ... If customers do not need the goods too quickly in time, they should choose Seafaring is the most cost-effective option.
3. Transporting goods from China to Vietnam by road or through the northern border gate
Currently, although there is a downward trend, the trade between Vietnam and China is taking place very excitingly, a huge amount of goods is still exchanged by land through the two countries, through the northern border gates of Vietnam. .
China is adjacent to Vietnam, so traveling by road meets many favorable conditions of geographical distance and length of the route. Therefore, when choosing to transport Chinese goods to Vietnam by road, customers can still receive goods after 2 to 3 days faster than sea. Logistics services, loading and unloading services at the available border convenient for fast clearance and transport of goods to inland Vietnam.
The volume of freight can vary by road, there are many different truck loads or it is also possible to find cost-effective couplers.
However, usually the cost of clearance of Logistics companies is often higher than air and sea, which is also an issue for us to consider beyond the time and transportation costs.
4. Process of sending goods from China to Vietnam
- Step 1: Customers contacting The One Logistics request a quote and provide information including: sender, receiver, departure port, destination port, Incoterm condition, expected delivery date, name, weight, quantity.
- Step 2: The One Logistics advises the appropriate shipping method, sends shipping quotes, shipping schedules and related conditions such as customs procedures, commodity policies, tax policies if customers request. bridge.
- Step 3: Confirm shipping between the parties through the signed contract and start carrying out the goods, notify customers when the goods arrive in Vietnam.
- Step 4: Provide customers with necessary information and documents to complete customs procedures or replace customers to complete procedures and transport goods to customers' required locations. In addition, we can service fast pick up in Vietnam, packaging, tallying goods.
5. Why customers should use the services of The One Logisitics
- We are a fast-moving carrier from China to Vietnam, with competitive prices and the most prestigious service in the market.
- We work closely with agents in China to handle and transport goods from China to Vietnam by air, sea and road. We can also support the handling of (special) cargoes such as dangerous goods (DG), goods that need to preserve temperatures, perishable goods (Perishable goods), oversized goods ...
- Experienced staff, able to handle the arising situations flexibly for each customer needs.
- For retail or EXW cargo, FOB we can collect and transplant goods onto containers to save shipping costs for customers.
- We have a team and associate with a team of experts in the related fields such as customs procedures, import and export permits, commodity policies, tax policies, ... so there is a closed process. , specialized in each stage, meticulously monitored in each stage so the safety level of goods when transporting is the highest.
Please contact The One Logistics via email or hotline 090.328.8872 (Mr Thang) to get the best advice and quotation. We always update the shipping schedule weekly so that customers can choose according to our plan.
Tags: Van transporting Chinese goods to Vietnam, transporting goods from China to Vietnam, shipping China Vietnam, Ship goods from China to Vietnam, transporting cheap Chinese goods, shipping services to China, China freight forwarding, container shipping, aircraft shipping, China